Your child’s early education can provide more than an academic foundation. It allows your child to assert his or her independence, develop crucial social skills, and explore his or her interest in the arts and other cultures. To find out more about the many ways in which early education can shape and benefit your child, please read the following articles.
- Scholastic.com discusses how to alleviate your child’s separation fears when he or she begins private preschool.
- Experts stress the importance of encouraging your preschooler to become more independent at school and home. ParentMap.com offers helpful tips for getting your little one comfortable with his or her growing independence.
- Becoming involved in your child’s private school education benefits you, your child, and your child’s teachers. Education.com lists the many reasons why parental involvement is crucial to a child’s educational success.
- LearningToGive.org provides a few effective ways that parents can further their children’s academic success even when they’re at home.
- Americans for the Arts breaks down the importance of arts education in schools.
Starwood Montessori offers a comprehensive private preschool education for families in the greater Frisco, Texas region. To learn more about the many benefits of enrolling your child in a Montessori school, please call us at (972) 712-8080.