Reading, writing, and arithmetic are essential components of a child’s education. However, music, science, and computer literacy are equally as important. A Montessori school can cultivate the aspects of learning that are important to your child’s academic success and overall wellbeing. To find out more about these fundamental educational building blocks, please read the following articles.
- Encouraging independence in children can build their confidence and self-reliance skills. Parenting.com offers tips on how to foster independence age by age.
- As Livestrong.com reports, getting a solid mathematical education in private school can help children develop their problem solving and logic skills.
- Can music help children become better readers? Science Daily explains the many benefits of a musical education.
- PBS provides several helpful tips to encourage your kids to get into nature.
- FamilyEducation.com breaks down how parents can help their children learn important computer skills as well.
Starwood Montessori offers a well-rounded private preschool education for children in the greater Frisco area. If you want your child to learn in a nurturing and stimulating environment, look no further than our esteemed private school. To learn more about our academic services, or to speak with a Montessori representative, please call (972) 712-8080.