If You Want More Information About The Montessori Method And Early Childhood Education, Visit These Websites
The Montessori Method encourages creativity, organization, and self-determination. If you think that your child would benefit from this form of education, these links can help you with your research.
- This article from the University of Missouri explains how to encourage creativity in children.
- Learn about stimulating creative play from this TLC article.
- According to some pundits, the United States is experiencing a creativity crisis. This Newsweek article explores the problem as well as some potential solutions.
- Education.com explains why children’s environments are important for learning.
- This article discusses some of the important aspects of designing a learning environment.
To place your child in an environment which will stimulate his or her creativity and curiosity, contact Starwood Montessori in Frisco, Texas at (972) 712-8080.